The Acne Control Kit
Creamy Acne Control Cleanser Key Benefits:
- Is a glyoxylic acid and is a natural botanical extract of the comfrey plant. It enhances the shedding of dead skin cells.
- Controls skin surface oil and reduces skin bacteria promoting skin healing.
- Provides powerful corrective effect in eliminating abnormal sebum (oil) production.
Hemp Seed Oil
- Contains omega – 3 fatty acid content aids the body in reducing inflammation of the skin. This reduces the redness of pimples and may also prevent future breakouts.
- Has a zero comedogenic rating which means it wont clog your pores.
- Was used by the ancients medicinally to treat eczema, psoriasis, and more, and is a gentle cleansing herb that is great to heal and soften your skin.
- Is a natural astringent that cleanses skin, drawing out dirt, oil, bacteria, and other toxins that cause acne.
- Castor oil reduces the appearance of scars.
- Castor oil stimulates the production of collagen, which hydrates skin.
- The triglyceride fatty acids in castor oil are anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-septic, so they kill the bacteria that cause acne.
- The ricinoleic acid in castor oil reduces inflammation, swelling, and redness. It has omega 9 fatty acid that helps to fight against the bacteria that cause acne.
- Castor oil inhibits the growth of harmful microbes that cause acne.
- Castor oil is a rich source of anti–oxidants, vitamin E, and other vitamins and minerals that promote skin health.
- It acts as anti – fungal and anti – microbial agent that helps to get rid of fungal and bacterial infections.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, iron, magnesium, calcium, Vitamins A and C, minerals, potassium, manganese and copper.
- Contains menthol that has a cooling effect and at the same time, works to brighten up the dull skin.
- Controls the secretion of excess oil and prevents clogging of pores and outbreak of acne.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Has antimicrobial and antioxidant characteristics. It soothes and nourishes the skin — treating acne, healing dry skin, and reducing the appearance of dark spots and scars caused by acne.
Tea Tree Oil
- Has antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Helps kill the Propionibacterium acnes that lives inside hair follicles which can lead to acne inflammations.
- Has soothing properties, which is essential when your skin has the burning and itching of an acne flareup.
This facial cleanser is great for all skin types. It’s very healing for acne, rosacea, and other skin conditions, moisturizing to dry skin, and even controls the oil in oily skin because it doesn’t strip your face of its sebum (oil).
Clear Skin Serum Key Benefits:
This potent botanical polyphenol-rich complex provides effective long-time regulation of sebum (oil) production, reducing the greasiness of the skin while reducing the size of enlarged pores, and improving skins overall complexion. Provides anti-inflammatory, resurfacing and rebalancing benefits for clearer, healthy skin.
*Studies have shown an 46% decrease in the severity of blemished and impure skin after 30 days of using the ingredients in this product twice a day.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin (SPF 30) Key Benefits:
This homemade face moisturizer recipe includes peppermint and tea tree to balance oil production and eliminate acne-causing bacteria, while Aloe Vera and witch hazel calm irritation and promote healthy skin.
- The tannins found in witch hazel have the ability to tighten, dry and harden & tighten pores.
*GRAPE SEED OIL
- Treats Acne - Contains antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties, both of which are great for stopping acne. The oil also contains linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health.
- Tightens Skin - Has astringent qualities that help tighten skin & close up the pores, thus helping you avoid clogging that leads to pimples. Oily skin can especially benefit from this.
- Relieves Dark Circles under Eyes - Can relieve the dark circles naturally.
- Moisturizes – Excellent moisturizer that won’t clog pores.
- Fights Aging – Alleviates Fine lines & wrinkles. The elasticity of the skin can be improved, thus making the lines of an aging face less pronounced.
Aloe Vera – Firms & moisturizes skin & repairs minor imperfections.
- Contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta-carotene, vitamin C & E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness & keep the skin hydrated.
- Is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, acne, such as psoriasis, acne & eczema.
- Helps to keep the skin hydrated & it also improves the skin’s elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles giving you fresh, vibrant, younger looking skin.
- Lightens the skin & helps to alleviate sun tanning & hyper pigmentation.
- Is a great source of ellagic acid, and antioxidant and punicic acid, an omega 5 polyunsaturated fatty acid which is highly beneficial for cell regeneration and proliferation.
- The juice of this fruit is an exceptional source of vitamin A, C and E and minerals such as calcium, phosphorous, potassium, iron, folic acid, niacin, thiamin, folates and riboflavin.
- Known to extend the life of fibroblasts which are responsible for the production of collagen and elastin that tighten the skin and prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps in the regeneration of cells in the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin.
- Helps repair damaged tissues, healing wounds and encouraging circulation to skin that quickens the healing process.
- Potent Fight The Aging Process & helps to sustain the regeneration of the skin cells and prevents hyper pigmentation and occurrence of dark spots.
- Helps prevent the outbreak of pimples and controls the production of sebum.
- Has antimicrobial, anti inflammatory to minimize breakouts and heal burns or scarring that can occur during breakouts.
- Full of vitamins E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Combats free radicals that cause damage, & helps improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rose hip oil a possible treatment for facial rosacea.
- Vitamin A is known to fight acne due to its properties such as helping to prevent dead skin cells clogging pores.
- Is a nourishing skin toner that helps minimize the appearance of pores due to the essential fatty acids and vitamin A.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties to help revive and nourish dull skin.
- Unlike other oils for mature skin, rosehip seed oil is astringent and considered a “dry oil,” which means it sinks into skin quickly. This allows its essential fatty acids to really penetrate and soothe dry skin.
- Rosehip seed oil actually encourages skin to form its own collagen due to its naturally occurring vitamin A.