Pumpkin Vitamin E Anti Oxidant
USE AS A BOOST TO YOUR HAIR CARE ROUTINE:
- It helps prevent hair breakage & stimulates hair growth.
- It improves hair strength & is a great conditioner for dry, brittle, frizzy hair.
This multitasking skin, hair & body oil deeply hydrates, firms, & helps calm skin.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS of the oils used in this formula:
PUMPKIN SEED OIL
- Retains moisture, fights free radicals & helps maintain a youthful appearance.
- Is high in Zinc, Vitamin A, B, E, & K & improves skin tone, fights acne & helps w/skin renewal. Zinc helps to maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity & is vital for scalp health. Vitamin A stimulates new skin cell growth and repairs your existing skin damage. Vitamin E helps even out skin tone and minimizes the appearance of existing scars. Vitamin K is essential for the proper formation and full activation of the GLA proteins.
- Hydrates hair follicles ensuring shiny, lustrous strands, especially essential for over-processed hair from relaxers and heat.
- Regulates proper skin oil production, which makes it useful for both oily/acne-prone skin and dry skin.
- Boosts cell turnover & helps maintain collagen levels, keeping skin firm & youthful.
- Is great for ALL SKIN TYPES. People with aging, mature, or dry skin will see change due to its ability to promote healthy cell structure and cellular renewal. People with acne will benefit from its balancing and healing properties. And people with normal skin will enjoy its gentle, nourishing qualities.
- Helps prevents free radical damage that leads to aging skin.
- Can reduce the effects of UVA and UVB radiation from sun exposure on skin.
ROSE HIP OIL
- Is high in retinol, omega fatty acids & potent antioxidants lycopene + beta-carotene.
- Has Vitamin A/E & essential fatty acids providing anti-inflammatory benefit for redness of the face.
- Is great for wrinkle protection, fighting skin aging psoriasis, & eczema.
- Unlike other oils for mature skin, rosehip seed oil is astringent and considered a “dry oil,” which means it sinks into skin quickly. This allows its essential fatty acids to really penetrate and soothe dry skin.
- Rosehip seed oil actually encourages skin to form its own collagen due to its naturally occurring vitamin A.
MACADAMIA NUT OIL
- Contains the highest levels of Palmitoleic Acid of any plant-based oil helping slow the aging process.
- Palmitoleic Acid found in Macadamia nut oil is produced by your skin naturally but readily decreases with age.
- Helps provide the anti-aging effects lost naturally with age.
- Is perfect for dry or mature skin, the result is skin that is softer, firmer and has fewer wrinkles.
- Is naturally high in vitamins A & E, & important for skin healing & regeneration.
- Stimulates soothing, healing & moisturizing for all skin types.