More on Our Dark Spot Corrector & Acne Scar Treatment
Dark Spot Corrector - 1 oz
Fade The Look of Dark Spots And Reveal A More Even Toned Skin with this natural, organic antioxidant rich serum! This high-potency formula absorbs quickly to deliver the highest concentration of active ingredients to not only fade dark spots, discoloration and hyperpigmentation but help protect skin from future spots.
This formula has 100% active ingredients. No fillers! Every ingredient delivers specific, targeted results.
Key Actives Include:
- Greemu Oil - Penetrates the 7 layers of skin and the fatty acids Omega 3 & Omega 6 help heal skin and reduce inflammation
- Organic Tamanu Oil - 85% of DNA damage caused by UV exposure is inhibited with just 1% of this oil
- Organic Squalane Oil - Fights free radicals and prevents UV damage and the formation of age spots, promotes cell growth and is an antibacterial
- Organic Skin White Herbal Blend - Proprietary blend of 7 organic herbs formulated to lighten, brighten and even skin tone.
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil - Has the ability to balance both dry and oily skin! It gives skin just enough moisture without clogging pores, making it perfect for all skin types.
- Organic Rose Hip Oil - Full of vitamin E, B-carotene (a form of vitamin A), antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein - Effective moisturizer, proven skin-tightening and anti-aging effects, reduces fines lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - Helps impart a more even-looking skin tone. Age spots around the eye and cheek are significantly reduced.
Please be sure to use a moisturizer with SPF of at least 20 after applying this serum.
Acne Scar Treatment - 2 oz
Pimples are terrible & they often leave behind embarrassing acne scars. Tackle discoloration and scars for gorgeous skin with my supercharged formula made with Organic Shea Butter, Organic Rose Hip Oil and more powerful skin healing ingredients.
SHEA BUTTER has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in it which helps to treat blemishes.
• Antioxidant properties in Shea butter fight bacteria and refrains skin pores from blocking.
• Anti-inflammatory property helps reduce inflammation caused due to break outs.
• Shea butter has vitamin A and E. Both of the vitamins help to maintain a spotless, healthier and younger skin.
• Shea butter absorbed by the skin rapidly and gives moister. Moisturizer eradicates the skin marks created by acne. Secondly, the antibacterial quality of the Shea butter inhibits bacterial growth on the affected area.
• Shea butter also protects against sun exposure and UV rays. Sun exposure is one of the main enemy of acne where UV rays damage the skin cells.
*Tamanu Oil - Each drop contains at least 10 types of different active molecules that gently urge skin to heal & rebuild.
- Molecules include friedelin, canopyllic acid and canophyllol,xanthones and coumarins as well as moisturizing omega-6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Provides antibacterial, wound healing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant promoting healthy cell growth.
- Has been found to minimize scarring and speed growth of healthy new cells.
- Shown to reduce swelling and irritation with topical application
- Is an antioxidant that can help prevent UV related cell damage and aging. It was shown to exhibit significant UV absorption capabilities and had a sun protection factor of 18 to 22 even at low concentrations.
- 85% of the DNA damage caused by UV exposure was inhibited with just a 1%Tamanu oil preparation and was deemed gentle enough to even be used in the eyes as a UV filter
ROSEHIP SEED OIL FADES ACNE SCARS AND DARK SPOTS
- Rosehip Seed Oil is packed with the fatty acids and nutrients your skin need to stay healthy, and moisturized: provitamin A, linoleic acid (omega-6) and linolenic acid (omega-3).
- These fatty acids are part of what makes rosehip seed oil such an effective acne scar remedy. When they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to a compound known as prostaglandin. Prostaglandins help your body regenerate its cellular membranes and tissues, which can help to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, and acne scars.
- Unlike other oils for mature skin, rosehip seed oil is astringent and considered a “dry oil,” which means it sinks into skin quickly. This allows its essential fatty acids to really penetrate and soothe dry skin.
- Rosehip seed oil actually encourages skin to form its own collagen due to its naturally occurring vitamin A.
TUMERIC is a miracle remedy for acne.
• Tumeric is rich in fiber, iron and vitamin B6.
• Tumeric’s main active is Curcumin which has strong anti-inflammatory effect. Anti-inflammation reduces red swollen pimples. Studies show that curcumin fights inflammation at molecular level.
• It’s also a strong antioxidant agent, which thwarts free radicals and also boosts antioxidant levels in the body.
• Antiseptic and antibiotic properties make it a natural remedy for scars.
ALOE VERA controls sebum which creates Acne
• Aloe contains 8 enzymes that aids to reduce inflammation of acne blemishes.
• Aloe has anti-inflammatory agents like auxins, gibberellins, β-sisosterol, lupeol and salicylic acid. All these aids to reduce inflammation, swelling, redness and pain of pimples.
• Antioxidant agents like zinc, beta-carotene, vitamin C and E, thwarts free radicals that trigger infection. It also soothes your skin and enhances healing process.
• Amino acids in aloe acts on hard skin cells to soften it and zinc acts as an astringent to tighten pores and control excess sebum production.
• Along with anti-inflammatory properties salicylic acids consists of antibacterial properties, which kills acne causing bacteria.
• Aloe vera gel is acclaimed for its healing properties. Gibberellin and glucomannan enhances collagen production. This in-turn results in fading acne scars.
LEMON contains vitamin C which helps repair acne scarred tissue.
• AHAs present in lemon juice works to remove dead cells accumulated over skin and stimulates growth of deeper layers of the skin.
• Topical application of lemon will increase the formation of collagen and thickness of skin, without any inflammation.
• Vitamin C in lemon juice also known as ascorbic acid plays vital role in formation of collagen which promotes the growth of cells and blood vessels.
• Lemon is a natural bleaching agent. It lightens the skin tone considerably and helps to reduce acne scars.
ALMOND OIL has rich amounts of Vitamin E and it is a great skin tonic.
• Almond oil reduces acne scars and it improves skin texture.
• Almond oil contains antioxidants, vitamin E, good fats, protein and other essential nutrients which come in handy to keep acne at bay.
CARROT SEED OIL is a potent source of the anti-inflammatory compound beta-carotene.
• Not only is this oil rich in vitamins B, C, D and E, it also contains daucol, alpha-pinene, geraniol, and geranyl acetate, which are known to improve complexion.
• The powerful antioxidants that are found in the oil can help reduce the inflammation caused by acne &may also improve skin tone and reduce scarring by stimulating circulation.